Last updated 30 March 2021
- Entitled Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. In your relationship with us, we commit to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws: The General Data Protection Regulation ('The GDPR') and the Data Protection Act 2018 ('The Act').
- In this Privacy Notice the terms 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to Entitled Ltd trading as UK Holmes, company number 12852778, having a registered address of Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11-12 St James's Square, London, SW1Y 4LB. Our nominated data protection representative is Terry Stephens, Director. Email: email@example.com. Tel: +44 (0) 7935 621087.
- Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding the management of your personal data. By continuing to visit Our Site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The personal information we collect from you will be through several sources. Firstly, there is information you give us through completing forms from our website or corresponding with us by phone or email. This personal information includes:
- Personal data including your name, email address, telephone numbers, home address and property ownership details.
- Your date of birth, nationality and other details from identity documents which you provide to us where there is a legal requirement for us to carry out 'know your client anti-money laundering checks'.
- Your property search requirements including location, specifications and budget.
- Secondly, there is information we collect about you through your use of Our Site. This includes:
- Cookie data.
- Data sent from your browser to our server which may include:
- Time, date and duration of your visit to Our Site;
- Site from which you have come (referral URL);
- Pages visited on Our Site; and
- Your IP address.
- Where you access Our Site via social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn such basic account information as your name, gender, birthday, email address, location, profile picture URL as well as any other information that you choose to make public.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will be used by us for the following purposes:
- Defined property search services
- Referring you to third parties for the purpose of related professional services including:
- PCB Lawyers LLP for the purpose of property conveyancing
- Alexander Hall for the purpose of mortgage broking services
- Warrener Stewart for the purpose of tax advice and accounting services
- Touchstone for the purpose of property management
- Pineapple Interiors for the purpose of renovation project management, interior design and home furnishing services.
- Improve our knowledge of your requirements and provide services relevant to your needs.
- Respond directly to customer service requests.
- Provide you with targeted advertising on social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn where it is evident that you have an interest in our services.
- Provide you with information which we consider to be relevant to your property search activities.
- Improve the function of Our Site through analysis of cookie and website usage data.
Legal and Regulatory Obligations
- Compliance with applicable laws where there is an obligation for us to either disclose or retain particular information.
- Address complaints related to your use of our services.
- Provision of anti-money laundering checks.
Change of purpose
- We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
Lawful basis for processing
- We use your date for the following purposes:
- Performance of a contract with you which means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Necessary to comply with a legal obligation which means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services) which means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the UK.
We employ security measures which aim to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- To access your personal data collected and processed by us.
- To be informed of how your personal data is being collected or processed by us.
- To request that any incorrect personal data is rectified or deleted.
- To request the restriction of the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, where the data is no longer required to be processed by us under legal obligation, contractual obligation, legitimate interest or other lawful basis.
- To object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances, where the data is no longer required to be processed by us under legal obligation, contractual obligation, legitimate interest or other lawful basis. This is an absolute right if you wish to prevent your data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- To request the erasure of personal data in certain circumstances, where the data is no longer required to be held by us under legal obligation, contractual obligation, legitimate interest or other lawful basis.
- To request portability of your personal data, in certain circumstances, where you originally provided the data to us and we have conducted automated processing of this information.
- To be informed of any automated decision making and profiling conducted using your personal data and request human intervention or challenge an automated decision.
- To lodge a complaint with the UK's data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), if you have any concerns or complaints as to how we have handled your personal data. Further details can be found on the ICO's website: ico.org.uk
- To have the right to request that we cease processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to access any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact email@example.com and we will address your request within one calendar month. We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes before we are able to process your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee, where legally permissible, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- PARTNER NETWORKS
Periodically, Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit and personal data to these websites.
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Notice or if you wish to exercise your rights mentioned above please contact Terry Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org.